You are an author, and already have your book(s) on Amazon.
Now, you want to set up an Amazon Marketing Account.
Here is how to go about it:
1. Go to your author BOOKSHELF to begin.
2. Click on PROMOTE AND ADVERTISE next to your book.
- It may prompt you to sign in with your KDP account at this point.
- It will then ask you to read Amazon’s advertising agreement and click ACCEPT AND CONTINUE.
- Click on CHOOSE A MARKET PLACE.
- Click on CREATE AN AD CAMPAIGN.
- Now, hover over the 3 white horizontal lines in the upper left corner of your screen (next to New Campaign heading).
- Choose ACCOUNT ACCESS AND SETTINGS. Click on INVITE USER.
- Enter the name and email address of the person you want to invite.
- Click on RUN AN AD CAMPAIGN.
Choose either: Editors (if someone else is using the account, like a person you have hired to do marketing) and enter their email address. OR: Administrator (for yourself or someone that you are going to give editor privileges AND the ability to change your payment settings).
10) Click ADD/REMOVE users; then click INVITE USER.
11) Go back up to those three horizontal white lines and click on: SET-UP YOUR BILLING AND PAYMENTS. Click on PAYMENT SETTINGS. (Right now, you can only choose credit/debit). Click CONTINUE.
12) Choose ADVERTISER/OWNER, fill in the information, and click SAVE.
*Note: You are done FOR THE MARKET PLACE YOU CHOSE ABOVE IN #5. However, you must repeat this process for each Market Place you would like to advertise in.